Thursday, January 28, 2016

Television Time

It should be warned that I watch a lot of television. I will consume episodes on episodes of shows, just plunging into a cycle of pressing "Next Episode" on Netflix. So I thought, since my well of inspiration for writing is usually a little dry, why not take some inspiration from some of my favorite shows. If you're worried (or maybe looking really forward) to fan fiction, don't worry. Most of these pieces will be really short, and simply inspired by these shows. And if you're one of the maybe two people that read this blog (shout out to the person whose been +1ing my posts since the beginning) maybe you can guess what show inspired the piece of writing. Maybe I'll have a prize at the end of the month for the person that guesses the most.

I'll be aiming for two pieces a week until the end of February. See you soon, readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment